What is the Tesco Bank Community Programme?
Tesco Bank has committed an investment of £1.5 million across the next four years in sport, education and art programmes to the benefit and wellbeing of our communities across Scotland and the North East. Activities in the programme include:
- The Tesco Bank Football Challenge – a partnership with the Scottish FA which will introduce over 72,000 P2 and P3 children to football in a fun and friendly way.
- Tesco Bank is proud partner of the Tesco Bank Summer Reading Challenge Scotland, in association with The Reading Agency, which introduces at least 35,000 young school children to books and reading.
- The Tesco Bank Art Competition for Schools, in partnership with the National Galleries of Scotland, aims to inspire 18,000 young people to get creative
- Aim to raise £60k in support of the Sick Kids Friends Foundation, SANDS and the Toma Fund as Tesco Bank Community Partners
- Aim to raise £75k in support of the Tesco Charity of the Year 2012 – Cancer Research UK
For more information on the Tesco Bank Community Programme visit the website.